ALL DANCERS PLEASE BRING COMFORTABLE DANCE SHOES!
(Dance class rooms have nice floors, so you may also choose to be barefoot)
- A good sleeping bag and/or very warm blankets (we are in the mountains so nights can be quite cold)
- bed linens, a mattress pad, pillows, blankets (bed linens, plus pillow & blanket can be rented for $5/weekend from the camp)
- towels, soap, toiletries
- warm clothes (evenings are sometimes cold)
- rain gear
- mat or towel, yoga block(s) if you plan on taking the yoga class
- flashlight and batteries
- comfortable camp clothing (days can be warm & nights cool)
- comfortable walking shoes
- warm coat, sweaters, and shawls for the cool nights
- your own drinking cup or water bottle
- mosquito repellent
- paper towels or tissues
- shower slippers (to protect feet in communal bathrooms)
- ear plugs
- personal toiletries
- sleep attire, bathrobe
- class attire (hip scarves, zills, etc.)
- bathing suits (for sunbathing - sorry no swimming allowed)
- alarm clock
- any medications
- cell phone (this campsite offers good reception)
- money (for shopping, massages, beverages, bar and/or henna)
- song lyrics (if applicable)
- extra batteries for your own equipment
- stuff to sell at the swap meet (if you want)
- Bring your own instruments and props for classes. (Remember to put your name on your instrument.)
Note: There is always a fire hazard at this and every camp, so be careful with cigarettes. Also, no candles, incense, kerosene or oil lamps are allowed in the cabins.
NO SMOKING INSIDE ANY STRUCTURE-- (smoking is allowed outside and there are cigarette cans outside of all the buildings. Also, the camp provides designated smoking areas.
Sorry, we love them too but, the campground does not allow any pets.